Additional Notes on the Registration Process:
1) Go to www.indianams4.org and click on ‘Register As a Sponsor’
2) Select Sponsor level
3) Complete registration for the complimentary individual(s) – (Two for Platinum Level or One for Silver Level - the names you register will be the names that appear on the ID badge - Those who will be attending the annual meeting
4) Additional individuals can be registered by selecting the “MS4 Meeting Registration”.
3) You will be prompted to print an invoice of your registration.
4) Fill in the invoice, print the invoice and submit with payment. Payments mailed instead of submitted on-line saves the Partnership the cost of processing credit cards.
Submit checks, sponsor form, and questions to:
Attn: Richard DeWitt – 2018 Indiana Annual MS4 Meeting
City of Franklin
2851 N. Morton Street
Franklin, IN 46131
FOR SPONSORS AND VENDORS
info you need to know for the Indiana MS4 Annual Meeting
• Sponsorship Levels
• Submit a presentation summary to
present in our New Vendor Track (See Below)
• Participate in the Golf Outing
• Give a door prize contact MaryA@WesslerEngineering.com
TWO LEVELS OF SPONSORSHIP
Platinum Level - $1500 Sponsorship includes:
Silver Level $750 Sponsorship includes:
For more information, contact Richard DeWitt at email@example.com or
PRESENT YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE (NEW)
Vendor Track Presentations for sponsors/vendors to demonstrate how a product or service is used for MS4 compliance The Planning Committee is accepting abstracts for a Vendor Track being added to the agenda on Tuesday, May15th.
Selection criteria is as follows:
Submit a presentation summary to MaryA@WesslerEngineering.com